School of Business Administration March 19, 2013
The School of Business Administration's Chapel Hour
At KGU's Uegahara Campus, services are held at the School chapels from 10:35 to 11:05 A.M., during what is known as "Chapel Hour."
The School of Business Administration holds Chapel Hour services on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. The chapel is located on the second floor of the School's main building.
At 10:30A.M., just as the first class is ending, the beautiful music that signals Chapel Hour is heard throughout the School. Those who attend the service receive the pamphlet "Weekly Chapel News" and an attendance card as they enter and take their seats...
Invitation to Chapel
1. Prelude (Silent prayer and preparation with eyes closed.)
2. Hymn (All stand and sing. Hymnbooks are provided in the pews.)
3. Prayer (All listen quietly while the leader offers a prayer.)
4. Readings from the Bible (The leader reads the day's lessons from the Bible. Bibles are also provided.)
5. Homily (A talk or homily is given, generally by a faculty or staff member or a student.)
6. Doxology (All sing Hymn No. 541, "Father, Son and Holy Spirit")
7. Postlude (The service closes with another silent prayer.)
8. Announcements (The leader announces Christian-related campus news.)