Campus Life Q&A

Q1. What should I do when I am not able to come to school because of sickness?
A. Please visit following website.

Q2. I want to use wifi on campus, how can I do?
A. Please visit following URL. 

Q3. I lost my Student ID, can I issue a new one?
A. Yes, you can. Please buy application form at automated certificate issuing machine.
Then, go to Student Service Center to apply.

Q4. I received a letter from 国民年金機構, what should I do?

National Pension System in Japan

National pension system in Japan is so called kokumin nenkin (国民年金). According to Japan Pension Service, “The National Pension is a public pension system participated by all persons aged 20 to 59 years who have an address in Japan, which provides benefits called the “Basic Pension” due to old age, disability, or death.” Please go to the Japan Pension Service webpage for details.

When you are becoming 20 years old, or if you are already over 20 years old at the time of arriving Japan, you will receive a letter from local national pension office. The letter includes payment slip for the premium and so forth. Monthly premium would be around 15,000yen.
Students may not have enough income to cover the premium. National pension system introduces “Special Payment System for Students / gakusei nofu tokurei (学生納付特例).” Students can apply for this system and request to grant the payment.

The application form may be enclosed the letter from the local pension office.
If you have questions, please come to SIS Office. We are happy to assist you.

The nearest local pension office from KGU is Nishinomiya Pension Office.
8-26 Tsutootsuka cho, Nishinomiya, Hyogo 663-8567
Tel: 0798-33-2941
(Hankyu Imazu line– one minute walk from Hanshinkokudo station, JR – ten minute walk from JR Nishinomiya Station, Bus (Hanshin bus) – one minute walk from Hanshinkokudo ekimae bus stop)