Academic Transcripts

Those exchange students wishing to obtain a transcript for their studies at KGU, click the link below labeled "Kwansei Gakuin University Certificate Request Form" and fill it out accordingly. Please make sure that only English academic transcript is available. In other words, don’t choose Japanese certificate or graduation certificate when you fill out the form.

Other Certificates
For other certificates, such as a "Certificate of Enrollment," please contact the Center for International Education and Cooperation at incoming@kwansei.ac.jp and provide the following information:

1. Your full name
2. The dates you attended KGU (eg. Fall semester 2012 - Spring semester 2013)
3. The form you are requesting
4. The reason for requesting the form(s)
5. The number of copies you require

If you were an International Student who graduated with a KGU degree and wish to obtain an official transcript and/or other documents, please refer to the link below:

If you would like a certificate other than those listed above, or if you are having trouble applying for a certificate online, please refer to the link below titled "Other Certificates(Japanese only)."