Contact Us / Transcripts

Kwansei Gakuin cannot release students' personal information to third parties, which includes verification of student records. If you are located overseas and require proof of graduation for a job applicant or for some other reason, please ask them to directly contact the student records office at 0798-54-7094 to request the necessary documents.  Please fill in the inquiry from the following URL.

Contact Us / Kwansei Gakuin UniversityLinks to Related Pages

Academic Transcripts

For those exchange students wishing to obtain a transcript for their studies at KGU, click the link below labeled "Kwansei Gakuin University Certificate Request Form" and fill it out accordingly. Please make sure to only request the English version of your academic transcript. In other words,  make sure that you have not selected the Japanese version of your transcript, or proof of graduation, when filling out the form.

Other Certificates
For other certificates, such as a "Certificate of Enrollment," please contact the Center for International Education and Cooperation at  and provide the following information:

1. Your full name
2. The dates you attended KGU (e.g. Fall 2012 - Spring 2013)
3. The form you are requesting
4. The reason for requesting the form(s)
5. The number of copies you require

If you were an International Student who graduated with a KGU degree and wish to obtain an official transcript and/or other documents, please refer to the following link below:
Kwansei Gakuin University Certificate Request Form

If you would like a certificate other than those listed above, or if you are having trouble applying for a certificate online, please refer to the link below titled "Other Certificates (Japanese only)."

Other Certificates (Japanese only)