Medical Care

Your student life will be more productive if you are healthy. See a doctor at a medical institution right away if you feel the slightest bit unwell.


(1) Health Care Center and Health Office

Students’ regular health checkups, general consultations and emergency treatment are done at the Health Care Center.

(2) Student Support and Counseling Office

At the Student Support and Counseling Office counselors qualified in clinical psychology etc. and university staff will assist you with any problems or concerns you might have as a student. Don't hesitate to contact them if you have something on your mind. The contents of any consultations will be kept strictly confidential.

Campus Time TEL
Nishinomiya Uegahara Campus
Student Services Center, 3rd Floor
Monday to Friday, 8:50 - 16:50
(Closed: 11:30 - 12:30)
Kobe Sanda Campus
Academic Commons, 2nd Floor
Monday to Friday, 8:50 - 16:50
(Closed: 11:30 - 12:30)
Nishinomiya Seiwa Campus
Building 2,1st Floor
Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri, 9:50 - 16:50
(Closed: 11:30 - 12:30)

When to come to the Student Support and Counseling Office

● You want counseling.
● You don’t know what to do.
● You lack motivation.
● You somehow don’t feel well.
● You are worried about your future.
● You have problems getting along with your friends.
● You are worried about what others think of you.
● You have a problem but don’t know where to get help.

(3) Hospital

Please take your National Health Insurance Card with you the first time you visit a hospital. If you are admitted to the hospital, please be sure to contact the CIEC. Hospital admission costs are high, but if you are enrolled in National Health Insurance, patient outlay is limited during months in which your medical costs are high.

(4) Ambulance (To call an ambulance, dial 119)

Be sure to communicate clearly that you need an ambulance and your location. Calls may be placed in English, but please try to communicate in Japanese as much as possible. The fire department has the same phone number.